address: 19 Wainscott Ave. Suite 16
Students that are experiencing any of the following symptoms or answer Yes to the questions please Do Not attend class, you can reschedule:
- Do you have a Fever – Fatigue – Coughing- Chills- Vomiting – Diarrhea?
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to anyone that tested positive for COVID19 in the
past 14 days?
- Is anyone currently or in the past 14 days in your household experiencing
Fever – Fatigue – Coughing- Chills- Vomiting – Diarrhea
TRAINING CENTER ANNOUCEMENTS: Last Update: July 11, 2020
COVID-19 FACE MASK GUIDELINES
Instructors & Participants are required to report to the AHA Course with a face mask where locations mandate face masks.
- Instructors do NOT have to keep the face mask on while giving the presentation, if maintaining a social distance (6ft).
- Participants do NOT have to keep the face mask on during the course, if maintaining a social distance (6ft).
- Instructors & participants are required to use face mask during breaks and exiting the classroom.
NOTE: If a participant does not wish to give breaths during the CPR course, they must state: “breath, breath” (IE 30 Compressions: breath, breath)
Face Mask Exceptions per government:
- Children 5 and younger;
- Anyone with a disability that makes wearing a mask unsafe;
- Anyone hearing impaired or communicating with the hearing impaired where seeing mouth movement is necessary;
- Anyone whose work has been deemed by a state or federal regulator to be incompatible with mask wearing;
- Anyone actively eating or drinking;
- Anyone receiving temporary service that demands the mask be removed for the service;
- Anyone who needs to temporarily remove a mask for identification purposes;
- Anyone giving a speech to an audience and is maintaining a safe distance;
- Anyone in a body of water;
- Anyone working out in a gym who is already practicing social distancing;
- Anyone doing work in which they’re federally prohibited from wearing a facial covering
WE ARE OPEN WITH DAILY CLASSES!
Blended Learning Courses
Blended learning is a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner online, followed by a hands-on session. The hands-on session is completed in person with an AHA Instructor.
Instructor Led Training
100% classroom training means students are with an AHA instructor for their entire learning experience. These classroom courses are a good option for students who learn most effectively in a classroom environment with other students.
We Offer same day
Classroom instruction of the skills session with an AHA instructor. Please contact our Training Center to schedule your Hands -On Skills Session appointment. Skills Sessions are approximately 1 Hour, we schedule appointments daily Monday thru Saturday.