Students that are experiencing any of the following symptoms or answer Yes to the questions please Do Not attend class, you can reschedule:
- Do you have a Fever – Fatigue – Coughing- Chills- Vomiting – Diarrhea?
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to anyone that tested positive for COVID19 in the
past 14 days?
- Is anyone currently or in the past 14 days in your household experiencing
Fever – Fatigue – Coughing- Chills- Vomiting – Diarrhea
TRAINING CENTER ANNOUCEMENTS: Last Update: July 11, 2020
COVID-19 FACE MASK GUIDELINES
Instructors & Participants are required to report to the AHA Course with a face mask where locations mandate face masks.
- Instructors do NOT have to keep the face mask on while giving the presentation, if maintaining a social distance (6ft).
- Participants do NOT have to keep the face mask on during the course, if maintaining a social distance (6ft).
- Instructors & participants are required to use face mask during breaks and exiting the classroom.
NOTE: If a participant does not wish to give breaths during the CPR course, they must state: “breath, breath” (IE 30 Compressions: breath, breath)
Face Mask Exceptions per government:
- Children 5 and younger;
- Anyone with a disability that makes wearing a mask unsafe;
- Anyone hearing impaired or communicating with the hearing impaired where seeing mouth movement is necessary;
- Anyone whose work has been deemed by a state or federal regulator to be incompatible with mask wearing;
- Anyone actively eating or drinking;
- Anyone receiving temporary service that demands the mask be removed for the service;
- Anyone who needs to temporarily remove a mask for identification purposes;
- Anyone giving a speech to an audience and is maintaining a safe distance;
- Anyone in a body of water;
- Anyone working out in a gym who is already practicing social distancing;
- Anyone doing work in which they’re federally prohibited from wearing a facial covering
WE ARE OPEN WITH DAILY CLASSES!
Blended Learning Courses
Blended learning is a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner online, followed by a hands-on session. The hands-on session is completed in person with an AHA Instructor.
Instructor Led Training
100% classroom training means students are with an AHA instructor for their entire learning experience. These classroom courses are a good option for students who learn most effectively in a classroom environment with other students.
We Offer same day
Classroom training of the skills session only with an AHA instructor. These courses are taught by AHA Instructors, who administer the course hands on skills practice and testing.